The stats for this gigantic fast food machine: Feeds 69 million mouths every day in 119 countries. With stats like these, McDonald’s has a variety of tastes and ingredients to choose from.
I find it amazing how there’s different menu items that you’d never think would exist in other parts of the world. Here are my top 5 favorites that I came across! Luckily, I have the pleasure of trying a few of them myself.
5. China: McDonald’s Black and White Hamburger Combo: I like the fact that the bread is black. The black burger, which is topped with white sesame seeds, has a black pepper sauce with chopped onions. Interesting indeed.
4. Arab countries and Pakistan: McDonald’s McArabia I’ve tried this when I was in Oman and its delicious. One of my favorite McDonald’s menu items ever. Its has grilled chicken, lettuce, tomates, onion, and magic garlic sauce on a pita. Can’t go wrong here.
3. Singapore, Japan: McDonald’s Matcha McFlurry I love Mcflurries, oreos, and matcha. For me, this is a match made in heaven. Matcha is really awesome green tea powder.
2. Asian markets: McDonald’s Seaweed Fries I love McDonald’s french fries and seaweed. Seaweed as a snack is quite delicious. I think this has a lot of promise and would be extremely delicious. A packet of seaweed flavoring is added to french fries for some flava!
1. India: McSpicy Paneer I went to India, tried this, and I loved it. It was pretty good! I was so surprised. I really like paneer so I was pretty happy about this! This sandwhich is with a cheese patty, tandoori sauce, cabbage and lettuce on a sesame roll. Delicious! The McSpicy Paneer is a fried curd cheese patty topped with tandoori sauce, red cabbage and lettuce served on a sesame roll.
Sourced From: Business Insider